Prices from €2,095 per person per week
7 day Learning Programmes available from June to September, 2018
3rd June / 10th June / 17th June / 24th June / 1st July / 8th July / 15th July / 22nd July / 29th July / 5th August / 12th August / 19th August / 26th August / 2nd September / 9th September / 30th September
Deepen your yoga practice in eCALA’s breathtaking settings – under the pines, on the sundeck, in the learning dome, on the beach!
Each day Monday-Friday you will enjoy an early morning small group session, which will include some exploration of yoga’s history and development. The small group joins again for another yoga session every afternoon except Wednesday.
Yoga was taught traditionally 1-1 and during your week you will also have at least two classes with your teacher in this 1-1 tradition, which will focus on your personal goals and extending your style of practice.
All of our yoga teachers are internationally qualified and experienced, and are currently teaching or have taught in top European yoga centres. They are all trained in and teach across a number of yoga styles, and adapt their classes to suit all levels. Restorative and yin influenced yoga has been scheduled for eCALA Restore weeks beginning 10 June, 24 June and 2 September. These Restore Yoga weeks are recommended particularly for those needing to unwind and/or those new-ish to yoga. All other Yoga weeks are suitable for all levels of yoga practitioner; the classes are kept small (maximum 9) and your teacher will adapt the instruction to develop your level. In addition during weeks when the demand is high we run two yoga classes with different yoga teachers, and divide students according to experience level. If you would like to know if a certain week will have a particular influence from within the yoga tradition, or to know more about the teacher for that week, please just ask.
Mats and props are provided or you are welcome to bring your own.
Pátmos is a place known to still the mind and allow you to go inside – you will find it a very special setting to develop your yoga practice. And of course the whole eCALA experience will support this – massage, meditation and relaxation therapies, as well as snorkelling, kayaking, boat trips and ‘Ted’ type talks.
How to book
Step one: Once you have identified the learning programme you want to attend, in the ‘Book Accommodation’ form, select your preferred accommodation arrangements and the programme start date in the calendar and add these to the cart. This secures your stay in one of our luxury domes for the period of the learning programme.
- When you book a 2 week stay, the system will automatically apply a discount of between €400 and €900, depending on whether you are travelling alone or with a companion. If you would like to book two non consecutive 1 week programmes please contact us so that we can make sure you enjoy this discount.
- Domes are available for single or dual occupancy, i.e. a maximum of 2 people per dome.
- The accommodation booking form is asking for the number of people, not the number of domes. Please ensure you correctly enter your requirements into the occupancy fields, see examples below:
- Example 1: If you are booking one dome for one person, please put 1 in the single occupancy field. This will book 1 dome for you.
- Example 2: If you are booking one couple sharing a dome please put 2 in the dual occupancy field. This will book 1 dome for you.
- Example 3: If you are booking 2 friends, who don’t want to share a dome, please put 2 in the single occupancy field. This will book 2 domes for you.
- Example 4: If you are booking 4 friends, all wanting to share domes, please put 4 in the dual occupancy field. This will book 2 domes for you.
Step two: Go to your chosen learning programme page to make your learning programme booking. Select your programme start date and your second week activity if you are staying for two weeks (or choose N/A for the second week if you are staying for one week), and add these to your cart. Programmes listed in the checkout will appear as €0.00 as the cost is included in your accommodation booking.
- Learning programmes are 1 week unless otherwise stated.
- If you are travelling with others and you want to attend the same learning programme/s, just indicate how many people in the numbers box.
- If you are travelling with others and they want to book different learning programme/s to you, after adding your learning programme/s to the cart, go to the learning programme page your companion/s wants to book and repeat the same booking process for their learning programme. These learning programmes will then be listed separately on your booking when you check out.
If you have any questions please call +302247031851 or email us with questions and/or to ask us to call you.
As well as your learning programme, the eCALA experience includes your geodesic ‘dome away from home’ so booking is a two-step process; first your accommodation, then your learning programme/s. Each step below is explained in the ‘How to Book’ box on this page.
If you would prefer to book by phone, please call +302247031851
Booking office opening hours 8am-6pm