Prices from €2,095 per person per week
7 day Learning Programmes available from June to September, 2018
10th June – 17th June – 15th July – 22nd July – 5th August – 19th August – 9th September – 9th September – 30th September
Tai Chi is self mastery of balance. It is ‘slow flow’ – deliberate, technical and repetitive movements to create mindfulness across body, mind and spirit through mastering the principles of relaxation, body upright, separating weight and a flexible waist.
Each day Monday-Friday will begin with an early morning small group session which is a mix of discussion, explanation and movement. The group meets again afternoons except Wednesday to develop a technicque and learn to move in flow with the energy of a group.
In addition you will enjoy two personal 1 – 1 sessions with your teacher during which you can perfect your technique.
All of our internationally qualified and experienced Tai Chi teachers have been selected for their abilities to teach the method with detailed, personalised instruction that allows each student to make the connection between the instruction and what is required of their body.
Take advantage of the whole eCALA experience to enhance your tai chi practice – massage, meditation, kayaking, snorkelling, boat trips, ‘Ted’ type talks and relaxation therapies.
How to book
Step one: Once you have identified the learning programme you want to attend, in the ‘Book Accommodation’ form, select your preferred accommodation arrangements and the programme start date in the calendar and add these to the cart. This secures your stay in one of our luxury domes for the period of the learning programme.
- When you book a 2 week stay, the system will automatically apply a discount of between €400 and €900, depending on whether you are travelling alone or with a companion. If you would like to book two non consecutive 1 week programmes please contact us so that we can make sure you enjoy this discount.
- Domes are available for single or dual occupancy, i.e. a maximum of 2 people per dome.
- The accommodation booking form is asking for the number of people, not the number of domes. Please ensure you correctly enter your requirements into the occupancy fields, see examples below:
- Example 1: If you are booking one dome for one person, please put 1 in the single occupancy field. This will book 1 dome for you.
- Example 2: If you are booking one couple sharing a dome please put 2 in the dual occupancy field. This will book 1 dome for you.
- Example 3: If you are booking 2 friends, who don’t want to share a dome, please put 2 in the single occupancy field. This will book 2 domes for you.
- Example 4: If you are booking 4 friends, all wanting to share domes, please put 4 in the dual occupancy field. This will book 2 domes for you.
Step two: Go to your chosen learning programme page to make your learning programme booking. Select your programme start date and your second week activity if you are staying for two weeks (or choose N/A for the second week if you are staying for one week), and add these to your cart. Programmes listed in the checkout will appear as €0.00 as the cost is included in your accommodation booking.
- Learning programmes are 1 week unless otherwise stated.
- If you are travelling with others and you want to attend the same learning programme/s, just indicate how many people in the numbers box.
- If you are travelling with others and they want to book different learning programme/s to you, after adding your learning programme/s to the cart, go to the learning programme page your companion/s wants to book and repeat the same booking process for their learning programme. These learning programmes will then be listed separately on your booking when you check out.
If you have any questions please call +302247031851 or email us with questions and/or to ask us to call you.
As well as your learning programme, the eCALA experience includes your geodesic ‘dome away from home’ so booking is a two-step process; first your accommodation, then your learning programme/s. Each step below is explained in the ‘How to Book’ box on this page.
Book Learning Programme
If you would prefer to book by phone, please call +302247031851
Booking office opening hours 8am-6pm