Prices from €2,095 per person per week
7 day Learning Programmes available from June to September, 2018
3th June / 17th June / 1st July / 8th July / 15th July / 22nd July / 29th July / 5th August / 12th August / 19th August / 26th August / 9th September
Traverse the coast of Pátmos by kayak, paddleboard and with snorkel!
Led by a British Canoe Union certified 4 star sea kayak leader, this week will be an experience that reawakens your mental, physical and emotional fitness. You will be amazed what evolves as you let the ocean be your magnifying glass. You will learn or improve kayaking skills to a point where you are able to be instead transfixed by the ocean and its inhabitants, the mountains and valleys of the coastline and the rhythm of the sea.
There will be a combination of technical instruction, including navigation and survival, and daily sea expeditions from different launch points around the island. For those who want to, there will be opportunities to take part in small group scenarios that call for decision making and problem solving.
Please note that Sea Explore will involve daily group learning and expeditions, some of which may be longer in duration than shown in the example schedule. Whilst there will be ample time for personal instruction to assist individuals within the group, there will not be 1-1s for this programme.
Take advantage of the whole eCALA experience to ease any tired limbs! – massage, meditation, relaxation therapies, and enjoy also our fantastic boat trips and ‘Ted’ type talks.
How to book
Step one: Once you have identified the learning programme you want to attend, in the ‘Book Accommodation’ form, select your preferred accommodation arrangements and the programme start date in the calendar and add these to the cart. This secures your stay in one of our luxury domes for the period of the learning programme.
- When you book a 2 week stay, the system will automatically apply a discount of between €400 and €900, depending on whether you are travelling alone or with a companion. If you would like to book two non consecutive 1 week programmes please contact us so that we can make sure you enjoy this discount.
- Domes are available for single or dual occupancy, i.e. a maximum of 2 people per dome.
- The accommodation booking form is asking for the number of people, not the number of domes. Please ensure you correctly enter your requirements into the occupancy fields, see examples below:
- Example 1: If you are booking one dome for one person, please put 1 in the single occupancy field. This will book 1 dome for you.
- Example 2: If you are booking one couple sharing a dome please put 2 in the dual occupancy field. This will book 1 dome for you.
- Example 3: If you are booking 2 friends, who don’t want to share a dome, please put 2 in the single occupancy field. This will book 2 domes for you.
- Example 4: If you are booking 4 friends, all wanting to share domes, please put 4 in the dual occupancy field. This will book 2 domes for you.
Step two: Go to your chosen learning programme page to make your learning programme booking. Select your programme start date and your second week activity if you are staying for two weeks (or choose N/A for the second week if you are staying for one week), and add these to your cart. Programmes listed in the checkout will appear as €0.00 as the cost is included in your accommodation booking.
- Learning programmes are 1 week unless otherwise stated.
- If you are travelling with others and you want to attend the same learning programme/s, just indicate how many people in the numbers box.
- If you are travelling with others and they want to book different learning programme/s to you, after adding your learning programme/s to the cart, go to the learning programme page your companion/s wants to book and repeat the same booking process for their learning programme. These learning programmes will then be listed separately on your booking when you check out.
If you have any questions please call +302247031851 or email us with questions and/or to ask us to call you.
As well as your learning programme, the eCALA experience includes your geodesic ‘dome away from home’ so booking is a two-step process; first your accommodation, then your learning programme/s. Each step below is explained in the ‘How to Book’ box on this page.
Book Sea Explore
If you would prefer to book by phone, please call +302247031851
Booking office opening hours 8am-6pm