Prices from €2,095 per person per week
7 day Learning Programmes available in June and September, 2018
24th June (Reiki I) / 23rd September (Reiki II)
An island renowned for its own special healing energy, Pátmos is the perfect place to begin or continue your journey with Reiki.
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It’s administered by laying on hands and can be easily learned by anyone.
Reiki is taught in 3 levels – First Degree (Level 1), Second Degree (Level 2) and Masters.
The 1 week learning programme in June covers Reiki First Degree, for which you will receive internationally recognised certification. It will introduce you to the philosophy, history and theory of Reiki and you will learn how to give Reiki and work with Reiki energy. Following this week, you will be able to practise daily self-treatments and to give treatments informally to others for the rest of your life.
If you would like to become a professional Practitioner of Reiki you can complete Second Degree at many international centres, or with eCALA in September. Following our 1 week programme for Reiki II, for which you will also receive internationally recognised certification, you will be able to apply for insurance and begin practising with clients. Reiki II introduces the Reiki symbols, and you will learn how to use them to enhance your professional practice and personal growth.
Your teacher is an intuitive and gifted Reiki Master with over 20 years experience giving and teaching Reiki in the Usui Shiki Rhoyo tradition. She is known as a skilled, ethical teacher, and is registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council and the Reiki Association, which in turn belongs to the Reiki Council, a member of the European Reiki Federation.
Please note that as there is a minimum number of hours required for each of Reiki First and Second Degrees there will be more hours of group training for this learning programme. You may therefore have only one, rather than two, 1-1s during the week, and these 1-1s may involve receiving Reiki or being observed giving Reiki. Whatever the case you will still have time to enjoy the whole eCALA experience to support your own healing and restoration – massage, meditation and relaxation therapies, as well as snorkelling, kayaking, boat trips and ‘Ted’ type talks.
How to book
Step one: Once you have identified the learning programme you want to attend, in the ‘Book Accommodation’ form, select your preferred accommodation arrangements and the programme start date in the calendar and add these to the cart. This secures your stay in one of our luxury domes for the period of the learning programme.
- When you book a 2 week stay, the system will automatically apply a discount of between €400 and €900, depending on whether you are travelling alone or with a companion. If you would like to book two non consecutive 1 week programmes please contact us so that we can make sure you enjoy this discount.
- Domes are available for single or dual occupancy, i.e. a maximum of 2 people per dome.
- The accommodation booking form is asking for the number of people, not the number of domes. Please ensure you correctly enter your requirements into the occupancy fields, see examples below:
- Example 1: If you are booking one dome for one person, please put 1 in the single occupancy field. This will book 1 dome for you.
- Example 2: If you are booking one couple sharing a dome please put 2 in the dual occupancy field. This will book 1 dome for you.
- Example 3: If you are booking 2 friends, who don’t want to share a dome, please put 2 in the single occupancy field. This will book 2 domes for you.
- Example 4: If you are booking 4 friends, all wanting to share domes, please put 4 in the dual occupancy field. This will book 2 domes for you.
Step two: Go to your chosen learning programme page to make your learning programme booking. Select your programme start date and your second week activity if you are staying for two weeks (or choose N/A for the second week if you are staying for one week), and add these to your cart. Programmes listed in the checkout will appear as €0.00 as the cost is included in your accommodation booking.
- Learning programmes are 1 week unless otherwise stated.
- If you are travelling with others and you want to attend the same learning programme/s, just indicate how many people in the numbers box.
- If you are travelling with others and they want to book different learning programme/s to you, after adding your learning programme/s to the cart, go to the learning programme page your companion/s wants to book and repeat the same booking process for their learning programme. These learning programmes will then be listed separately on your booking when you check out.
If you have any questions please call +302247031851 or email us with questions and/or to ask us to call you.
As well as your learning programme, the eCALA experience includes your geodesic ‘dome away from home’ so booking is a two-step process; first your accommodation, then your learning programme/s. Each step below is explained in the ‘How to Book’ box on this page.
Book Reiki I and II
If you would prefer to book by phone, please call +302247031851
Booking office opening hours 8am-6pm