Prices from €2,095 per person per week
7 day Learning Programmes available from June to September, 2018
10th June / 17th June / 24th June / 1st July / 8th July / 29th July / 5th August / 2nd September / 9th September
In his book ‘Return to Life Through Contrology’, Joseph Pilates defined Pilates as a way to completely and thoroughly unify the body, mind and spirit. From eCALA’s educational perspective we think of Pilates as Systems Thinking for the Body, Mind and Spirit!
This week offers students at every level of Pilates deep 1-1 tuition as well as stretching small group sessions.
Small group sessions take place early mornings Monday to Friday, as well as afternoons except Wednesday. In addition to the practice, these sessions allow some brief time each day for consideration of the history and philosophy of Pilates – of Pilates’ beliefs in the power of the mind, in focusing attention, and in balance, breath and alignment. Many people find that a deeper understanding of Pilates’ philosophy enriches and improves their Pilates practices.
You will also have at least two 1-1 sessions, in which your teacher will use the reformer to correct, reinforce and develop your techniques, or establish them if you are just starting out.
All of our internationally qualified and experienced European Pilates teachers have been selected for their abilities to teach the Pilates method with detailed, personalised instruction that allows each student to make the connection between the instruction and what is required of their body.
eCALA offers high quality Pilates breaks that are focused on improving your personal practice, in an idyllic setting where you will quite naturally breathe, laugh, learn – and unify body, mind, spirit. Take advantage of the whole eCALA experience to enhance this – massage, meditation, kayaking, snorkelling, boat trips, ‘Ted’ type talks and relaxation therapies.
Mats and all Pilates equipment are provided or you are welcome to bring your own.
How to book
Step one: Once you have identified the learning programme you want to attend, in the ‘Book Accommodation’ form, select your preferred accommodation arrangements and the programme start date in the calendar and add these to the cart. This secures your stay in one of our luxury domes for the period of the learning programme.
- When you book a 2 week stay, the system will automatically apply a discount of between €400 and €900, depending on whether you are travelling alone or with a companion. If you would like to book two non consecutive 1 week programmes please contact us so that we can make sure you enjoy this discount.
- Domes are available for single or dual occupancy, i.e. a maximum of 2 people per dome.
- The accommodation booking form is asking for the number of people, not the number of domes. Please ensure you correctly enter your requirements into the occupancy fields, see examples below:
- Example 1: If you are booking one dome for one person, please put 1 in the single occupancy field. This will book 1 dome for you.
- Example 2: If you are booking one couple sharing a dome please put 2 in the dual occupancy field. This will book 1 dome for you.
- Example 3: If you are booking 2 friends, who don’t want to share a dome, please put 2 in the single occupancy field. This will book 2 domes for you.
- Example 4: If you are booking 4 friends, all wanting to share domes, please put 4 in the dual occupancy field. This will book 2 domes for you.
Step two: Go to your chosen learning programme page to make your learning programme booking. Select your programme start date and your second week activity if you are staying for two weeks (or choose N/A for the second week if you are staying for one week), and add these to your cart. Programmes listed in the checkout will appear as €0.00 as the cost is included in your accommodation booking.
- Learning programmes are 1 week unless otherwise stated.
- If you are travelling with others and you want to attend the same learning programme/s, just indicate how many people in the numbers box.
- If you are travelling with others and they want to book different learning programme/s to you, after adding your learning programme/s to the cart, go to the learning programme page your companion/s wants to book and repeat the same booking process for their learning programme. These learning programmes will then be listed separately on your booking when you check out.
If you have any questions please call +302247031851 or email us with questions and/or to ask us to call you.
As well as your learning programme, the eCALA experience includes your geodesic ‘dome away from home’ so booking is a two-step process; first your accommodation, then your learning programme/s. Each step below is explained in the ‘How to Book’ box on this page.
If you would prefer to book by phone, please call +302247031851
Booking office opening hours 8am-6pm