Prices from €2,095 per person per week
7 day Learning Programmes available in June and September, 2018
“…In the practice of The Metamorphic Technique the practitioner uses a light, non-invasive touch on specific areas of the feet, hands and head while at the same time providing a space free from direction towards a particular outcome. In this regard, the founder, Gaston Saint-Pierre, defined the Metamorphic Technique as simply being a practice of detachment. The practitioner does not look to address specific symptoms or problems, nor do they impose their will or seek to direct the recipient’s life in any way. An environment may then emerge in which it is acknowledged that the power and intelligence, already inherent in the person, is the best guiding factor for the unique life of the person.”
(excerpt from ‘about Metamorphic Technique’ on www.metamorphicassociation.org)
This is an opportunity to train in The Metamorphic Technique with one of its most experienced teachers, who trained directly with the founder of the Metamorphic Technique, Gaston Saint-Pierre, organised his seminars in German speaking Switzerland over ten years, is a Trustee in the Metamorphic Association and got involved in the training of teachers after Gaston Saint-Pierre’s passing in 2011.
The Technique is gentle, easy to learn, and accessible to everyone since no special abilities or background is needed. It is a simple yet deep and unique approach to life, which points to the transformation that is always available to us, the movement from who we are to what we can be, and already are in potential. Participants of all professions have reported that Metamorphic Technique training has deeply enriched their views on life and the way they approach both their work and their private lives.
During this week you will learn the practice of the Metamorphic Technique – the light touch on feet, hands, and head. You will explore the Attitude of Detachment, the Principle of Correspondence in depth, and the historical context of the Metamorphic Technique. We look at the prenatal time and birth patterns. This can help us to find an understanding of how the patterns we live our life with came into existence – and how these same patterns contribute to our uniqueness. Through all these explorations we approach the question of what it is that may bring about transformation and how we can contribute. Having a whole week together, there will be plenty of time to practise and share our experiences.
Following this 1 week programme you will immediately be able to offer sessions to family and friends. As this is a certified training, you will also be eligible to apply for Associate Membership of the Metamorphic Association. This learning programme counts as one of the two workshops required to apply for Practitioner Membership.
Pátmos, an island renowned for its own special healing and transformational properties, is a magical place to begin or continue your experience with The Metamorphic Technique.
And of course whilst here, the whole eCALA experience will support your own explorations into transformation, healing and overall well being – massage, meditation and relaxation therapies, as well as snorkelling, kayaking, boat trips and ‘Ted’ type talks.
How to book
Step one: Once you have identified the learning programme you want to attend, in the ‘Book Accommodation’ form, select your preferred accommodation arrangements and the programme start date in the calendar and add these to the cart. This secures your stay in one of our luxury domes for the period of the learning programme.
- When you book a 2 week stay, the system will automatically apply a discount of between €400 and €900, depending on whether you are travelling alone or with a companion. If you would like to book two non consecutive 1 week programmes please contact us so that we can make sure you enjoy this discount.
- Domes are available for single or dual occupancy, i.e. a maximum of 2 people per dome.
- The accommodation booking form is asking for the number of people, not the number of domes. Please ensure you correctly enter your requirements into the occupancy fields, see examples below:
- Example 1: If you are booking one dome for one person, please put 1 in the single occupancy field. This will book 1 dome for you.
- Example 2: If you are booking one couple sharing a dome please put 2 in the dual occupancy field. This will book 1 dome for you.
- Example 3: If you are booking 2 friends, who don’t want to share a dome, please put 2 in the single occupancy field. This will book 2 domes for you.
- Example 4: If you are booking 4 friends, all wanting to share domes, please put 4 in the dual occupancy field. This will book 2 domes for you.
Step two: Go to your chosen learning programme page to make your learning programme booking. Select your programme start date and your second week activity if you are staying for two weeks (or choose N/A for the second week if you are staying for one week), and add these to your cart. Programmes listed in the checkout will appear as €0.00 as the cost is included in your accommodation booking.
- Learning programmes are 1 week unless otherwise stated.
- If you are travelling with others and you want to attend the same learning programme/s, just indicate how many people in the numbers box.
- If you are travelling with others and they want to book different learning programme/s to you, after adding your learning programme/s to the cart, go to the learning programme page your companion/s wants to book and repeat the same booking process for their learning programme. These learning programmes will then be listed separately on your booking when you check out.
If you have any questions please call +302247031851 or email us with questions and/or to ask us to call you.
As well as your learning programme, the eCALA experience includes your geodesic ‘dome away from home’ so booking is a two-step process; first your accommodation, then your learning programme/s. Each step below is explained in the ‘How to Book’ box on this page.
Book Metamorphic Technique
If you would prefer to book by phone, please call +302247031851
Booking office opening hours 8am-6pm