Prices from €2,095 per person per week
7 day Learning Programmes available from June to September, 2018
10th June / 24th June / 15th July / 22nd July / 5th August / 12th August / 23rd September
“If one knows how to direct the breath, there is no better process than healing with breath; and in all the different methods of healing breath is the main thing, since in breath is hidden the current of life.” Hazrat Inayat Khan
This will be a deeply relaxing and rejuvenating week. By the end of it you will have mastered a range of simple yet profound breathing practices. You will leave with the ability to call at any time on the power of your breath to improve your inner state, release stress and access new energy and sources of inspiration. Whilst the focus will be on experiencing and internalising these practices, the programme will also explore the theory of the nature of breath, drawing on both current scientific knowledge and ancient understanding.
And of course whilst here, the whole eCALA experience will support your rejuvenation and relaxation – massage, meditation and relaxation therapies, as well as snorkelling, kayaking, boat trips and ‘Ted’ type talks.
Each session will begin with our small group meditation inspired by the beauty of the natural environment at eCALA. We will also consider benefits of and approaches to meditation. You will learn tips to start, develop or maintain a meditation practice, which incorporates the principles of breathwork. We will then go on to work with breath.
1-1s may focus on areas of resistance in your meditation or breathwork practice, or on bringing insight to personal issues through meditation or breath.
Taught by a qualified psychotherapist who is also a gifted teacher. As well as incorporating breathwork and meditation in her work with clients, she teaches both practices to mental health professionals and laypeople alike.
How to book
Step one: Once you have identified the learning programme you want to attend, in the ‘Book Accommodation’ form, select your preferred accommodation arrangements and the programme start date in the calendar and add these to the cart. This secures your stay in one of our luxury domes for the period of the learning programme.
- When you book a 2 week stay, the system will automatically apply a discount of between €400 and €900, depending on whether you are travelling alone or with a companion. If you would like to book two non consecutive 1 week programmes please contact us so that we can make sure you enjoy this discount.
- Domes are available for single or dual occupancy, i.e. a maximum of 2 people per dome.
- The accommodation booking form is asking for the number of people, not the number of domes. Please ensure you correctly enter your requirements into the occupancy fields, see examples below:
- Example 1: If you are booking one dome for one person, please put 1 in the single occupancy field. This will book 1 dome for you.
- Example 2: If you are booking one couple sharing a dome please put 2 in the dual occupancy field. This will book 1 dome for you.
- Example 3: If you are booking 2 friends, who don’t want to share a dome, please put 2 in the single occupancy field. This will book 2 domes for you.
- Example 4: If you are booking 4 friends, all wanting to share domes, please put 4 in the dual occupancy field. This will book 2 domes for you.
Step two: Go to your chosen learning programme page to make your learning programme booking. Select your programme start date and your second week activity if you are staying for two weeks (or choose N/A for the second week if you are staying for one week), and add these to your cart. Programmes listed in the checkout will appear as €0.00 as the cost is included in your accommodation booking.
- Learning programmes are 1 week unless otherwise stated.
- If you are travelling with others and you want to attend the same learning programme/s, just indicate how many people in the numbers box.
- If you are travelling with others and they want to book different learning programme/s to you, after adding your learning programme/s to the cart, go to the learning programme page your companion/s wants to book and repeat the same booking process for their learning programme. These learning programmes will then be listed separately on your booking when you check out.
If you have any questions please call +302247031851 or email us with questions and/or to ask us to call you.
As well as your learning programme, the eCALA experience includes your geodesic ‘dome away from home’ so booking is a two-step process; first your accommodation, then your learning programme/s. Each step below is explained in the ‘How to Book’ box on this page.
Book Breathwork and Meditation
If you would prefer to book by phone, please call +302247031851
Booking office opening hours 8am-6pm